E.V.E – LUXE for Bandana Day 2018
- Hair Fair 2018 opens on September 22nd
- E.V.E has designed special materials for one of the official bandanas with 100% of the proceeds to benefit Wigs for Kids, a nonprofit organization that has been serving children suffering from hair loss since 1981. This year E.V.E wanted to contribute to the cause. The unisex LUXE Bandana is material enabled to produce a shiny raven scales effect and gold line embellishment. Wear your E.V.E Luxe bandana on Bandana Day!
- Bandana Day in Second Life began in 2007. On this day people remove their hair and wear bandanas decorated by residents grid-wide to support children who have lost their hair due to illness or medical treatments.
- E.V.E’s Flickr groups:
1. PG: https://www.flickr.com/groups/evestudio/
2. Adult content: https://www.flickr.com/groups/eve18/
- SOCIAL NETS:
[CX] Shredder Claws – Silver